Contact Us for Your Free Quote!
Newsletter Sign Up
Get the latest industry tips and offers.
The FACTA legislation states that any company that maintains consumer data that is used for business purposes is required to take steps to ensure that unauthorized access is not gained due to ineffective methods of disposal.
We live in the digital age, and each of us is all too aware of how important it is to ensure that the technology we use in both our personal and work lives, is entirely secure.
In this report you’ll learn:
- Why digital is just as bad as paper
- How compliance legislation affects you
- How shredding and destruction may be the answer
- Why you need an end to end destruction process
- How destroying data creates more data
- And much more