Beginning June 1st, and throughout the COVID-19 Pandemic, CI Information Management will be making some significant changes to our drop-off procedure to make it safer for our staff and our customers. These procedures are planned to last through Phases 2 and 3 of Washington State’s reopening plan.
For more information regarding Washington State’s reopening plan please visit the
Benton-Franklin Health District website.
We will be open for drop-off shredding during limited hours on Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays. Please see below for more details.
Hours & Pricing
Mondays & Wednesdays
Rates: $20 per Standard Banker’s Box (1.2 cubic ft)
Qty: Limit 12 Boxes (please call to discuss solutions for more than 12 boxes)
Rates: $15 per Standard Banker’s Box (1.2 cubic ft)
Qty: Limit 2 Boxes
To ensure the safety of our staff and our customers, these new guidelines will be strictly enforced:
- Please place boxes in the trunk of your vehicle.
- Please stay in your vehicle at all times.
- Please pull forward to the door and wait your turn for service.
- CI Staff will remove the paper from the boxes in your trunk and charge you accordingly from your vehicle.
- Paper must be boxed or bagged and free of any non-paper items. Boxes and bags will be returned.
- Quantity limits will apply.
- For simplicity, cash is preferred during this time. Cards will still be accepted.
Please call us at 509-586-6090 x 2 or complete the form on this page if you have any questions regarding our drop-off shredding service.
900 S. Dayton St.
Kennewick, WA 99336
What We Shred
- Office paper
- File folders
- Spiral-bound notebooks
- Newsprint and magazines
- Soft-bound publications less than 2” thick
What We Don’t Shred
- Corrugated cardboard
- Hard-bound books
- 3-ring binders
- Binder clips and other large metal objects
These items will damage our industrial shredding equipment, so we ask that you please remove them beforehand.
Convenient Privacy Protection
In a world where identity theft and business fraud are rampant, protecting your information has never been more important. Our drop-off shredding service offers a convenient and secure privacy protection solution. Only CI Information Management's certified destruction personnel have access to our shredding facility.
For more information about our drop-off shredding services, please call us at 509-586-6090 or complete the form on this page. We look forward to seeing you!