Secure Drop-Off Paper Shredding Location
Contact Us for Your Free Quote!
Throughout the COVID-19 Pandemic, CI Information Management will be making some significant changes to our drop-off procedure to make it safer for our staff and our customers. These procedures are planned to last until further notice.
For more information regarding Washington State’s reopening plan please visit the
Benton-Franklin Health District website.
We will be open for drop-off shredding during limited hours on Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays. Please see below for more details.
Hours & Pricing
Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays
Standard Rates: $20 per Standard Copy Paper Box (approximately 1.2 cubic feet)
Qty: Limit 12 Boxes (please call to discuss solutions for more than 12 boxes)
To ensure the safety of our staff and our customers, these new guidelines will be strictly enforced:
- Please place boxes in the trunk of your vehicle.
- Stay in your vehicle at all times.
- Please pull forward to the door and wait your turn for service.
- CI Staff will remove the paper from the boxes in your trunk and charge you accordingly from your vehicle.
- Paper must be boxed or bagged and free of any non-paper items. Boxes and bags will be returned.
- Quantity limits will apply.
- For simplicity, cash is preferred during this time. Cards will still be accepted.
Please call us at 509-586-6090 or complete the form on this page if you have any questions regarding our drop-off shredding service.
Do you have too much shredding to bring to us? We also offer a convenient, secure residential shredding service.
900 S. Dayton St.
Kennewick, WA 99336
What We Shred
- Office paper
- File folders
- Spiral-bound notebooks
- Newsprint and magazines
- Soft-bound publications less than 2” thick
What We Don’t Shred
- Corrugated cardboard
- Hard-bound books
- 3-ring binders
- Binder clips and other large metal objects
These items will damage our industrial shredding equipment, so we ask that you please remove them beforehand.
Convenient Privacy Protection
In a world where identity theft and business fraud are rampant, protecting your information has never been more important. Our drop-off shredding service offers a convenient and secure privacy protection solution. Only CI Information Management's certified destruction personnel have access to our shredding facility.
For more information about our drop-off shredding services, please call us at 509-586-6090 or complete the form on this page. We look forward to seeing you!