CI Information Management is proudly associated with the following organizations:
NAID® is the standard-setting body advocating for best practices in secure data destruction. For decades NAID® has been the watchdog association for secure data destruction operators worldwide. Now under i-SIGMA, it continues to work to improve the sales efforts of approximately 2,000-member companies by providing tools for compliance with all known data protection regulations. The NAID AAA Certification Program, which is held by approximately 1,000 service providers on five continents, is now required in thousands of government and private service contracts.
ARMA International is a not-for-profit professional association and the authority on governing information as a strategic asset. ARMA International educates professionals on best practices and sets standards for managing paper and electronic records and information.
The Washington State Recycling Association is a nonprofit membership organization that has been dedicated to supporting waste reduction, reuse, recycling, and composting in Washington since 1976.
CI Information Management is proud to be affiliated with the following local chambers:
Click on their individual links below for more information.
- Dayton Chamber of Commerce
- Grandview Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Yakima Chamber of Commerce
- Hermiston Chamber of Commerce
- Historic Downtown Kennewick Partnership
- Pasco Chamber of Commerce
- Pendleton Chamber of Commerce
- Prosser Chamber of Commerce
- Sunnyside Chamber of Commerce
- Tri-Cities Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Tri-Cities Visitor and Convention Bureau
- Tri-City Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Walla Walla Valley Chamber of Commerce
- West Richland Chamber of Commerce