CI Information Management proudly belongs to the following organizations:
NAID® is the international trade association for companies providing information destruction services. NAID’s mission is to promote the information destruction industry and the standards and ethics of its member companies.
ARMA International is a not-for-profit professional association and the authority on governing information as a strategic asset. ARMA International educates professionals on best practices and sets standards for managing paper and electronic records and information.
The Washington State Recycling Association is a nonprofit membership organization that has been dedicated to supporting waste reduction, reuse, recycling, and composting in Washington since 1976.
CI Information Management is proud to be affiliated with the following local chambers:
Click on their individual links below for more information.
- Dayton Chamber of Commerce
- Grandview Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Yakima Chamber of Commerce
- Hermiston Chamber of Commerce
- Historic Downtown Kennewick Partnership
- Pasco Chamber of Commerce
- Pendleton Chamber of Commerce
- Prosser Chamber of Commerce
- Sunnyside Chamber of Commerce
- Tri-Cities Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Tri-Cities Visitor and Convention Bureau
- Tri-City Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Walla Walla Valley Chamber of Commerce
- West Richland Chamber of Commerce