Outsourcing your paper shredding and document destruction saves you time, helps you remain compliant with data protection laws, and helps you avoid identity theft. When you outsource document shredding, you can focus on what’s important: running your business and making your customers happy. Outsourcing your paper shredding and electronic media destruction provides incredible value:
- Timesaving.Eliminate time-consuming, manual in house shredding. CI Information Management’s mobile shred trucks can destroy documents faster than an office paper shredder.
- Cost savings. Having your employees shred documents onsite creates unnecessary overhead and also creates a security liability. Shredding documents with CI Information Management keeps employees focused on more important tasks and prevents them from accessing sensitive information.
Secure and Compliant
Properly shredding documents and destroying electronic assets will prevent your company from costly fines and litigation. We are the smart solution for businesses seeking a comprehensive approach to their records management, shredding, and disposal. CI Information Management has a full range of services customized to your specific business requirements:
- Onsite Mobile Paper Shredding: We meet you on your own turf and help you pare down on outdated company and client documents. Whether you need regularly scheduled service or need to call us when you need it, we’re here to help.
- Hard Drive, Media and Tape Destruction: Erasing or wiping data does not guarantee the information contained in the hard drives cannot be accessed. CI Information Management can properly destroy your old computer hard drives and safeguard you and your clients or customers from the disastrous consequences of unauthorized access.
- One Time Shredding projects and Purges: Our convenient and timely shred projects allows your company to quickly shred documents that have accumulated over time. We also work with our community partners and clients to coordinate shred events, which is a perfect way to show your customers, employees, and stakeholders that you care about their privacy.
- Shredding Collection Containers: We place these locked consoles in strategic places around your business. You and your employees can throw in outdated documents through a slot. We’ll come pick it up and shred it right onsite.
Whether it’s regularly scheduled service, or a one-time purge of outdated documents, CI Information Management can help you. We serve Richland, Kennewick, Pasco, West Richland, Yakima, Prosser, and Benton City. Interested in learning more about our shredding services? Contact us today at (509) 586-6090