CI Information Management is a full-service records storage and document destruction service provider. We are a business division of Columbia Industries, a nonprofit organization dedicated to helping people with disabilities achieve their highest earning potential. We provide incredible value to our customers by partnering with them to facilitate their current records management program.
CI Information Management offers an integrated solution to records management. We’re trusted partners in efficient document imaging, offsite records storage and shredding and destruction. Outsourcing your records management with us is convenient, confidential, reliable, and efficient. CI Information Management offers:
- Secure and state-of-the-art records storage facility
- Paper shredding, media destruction, and secure disposal through CI Information Management’s shred division
- Document imaging, accurate and efficient file indexing and inventory
- Prompt deliveries, 24/7 retrieval access and pickup, rush and after-hours service
- Backup tape, media storage, and scheduled tape rotations
We’re the smart – and complete – option for your business records storage. CI Information Management serves the Tri-Cities Area (Including Richland, Kennewick and Pasco), Yakima and the Lower Valley (Including Grandview, Granger, Harrah, Mabton, Naches, Selah, Sunnyside, Tieton, Toppenish, Union Gap, Wapato and Zillah), Prosser, Milton-Freewater, Walla Walla, Dayton, Umatilla, Hermiston, Pendleton,Wenatchee, Ellensburg, and Moses Lake. Contact us today!