Contact Us for Your Free Quote!
Get the latest industry tips and offers.
Scan On Demand
Scanning can provide incredible benefits to your business. By digitizing documents, you can:
- Reduce retrieval time — or the time it takes to get up from your desk, search for a file in a box or filing cabinet and refile it.
- Quickly access documents from anywhere with a click of the mouse.
- Improve collaboration and productivity among employees. Your employees make quicker decisions when they have the document they need at their fingertips.
But scanning and digitizing records can be a daunting undertaking. It is a labor-intensive and time-consuming process that requires a large upfront investment if you decide to fully digitize all your records. But that may not be necessary, especially if you only access a small section of your records on a regular basis. CI Information Management’s Scan on Demand is the ideal solution for convenient, pay-as-you-go scanning.
Flexible and convenient
It might be tempting to scan and digitize all your records right away, but you may end up paying to scan documents you’ll never use. With our Scan on Demand, we’ll scan documents when you need them. Why should you scan and digitize your documents with CI Information Management?
- Requesting document scanning is easy. Request a scan, then we’ll either pick up the files you want to be converted or scan the records we already have in our possession.
- Delivery is quick. When we scan documents you can either access them via our secure client web portal, or we can download and deliver your files on a portable hard drive or other electronic storage media.
- Service is secure. We place the same importance on confidentiality and security on our imaging service as we do our records storage, and paper shredding service solutions.
Ready to try out our Scan on Demand service?
Contact us today to learn more about our convenient Scan on Demand service. Our imaging specialists are on hand to answer any questions you may have about scanning and imaging paper documents.