A local and established medical office was facing an all-too-familiar dilemma. They struggled with the overwhelming task of indexing and taking inventory of a large volume of inactive patient records. Moreover, their inactive records were taking up a large portion of their valuable office space.
- Limited number of staff
- Limited space to store inactive patient records
- Limited time and resources to efficiently complete project in timely manner
- Finding a secure storage solution to safely store and protect patient information
- Quick turnaround time
- Secure records storage for inactive patient files
- File indexing at the record level
- Complete inventory of all files in storage
In less than a week, CI Information Management removed all their inactive files off the shelves, indexed them, placed records in secure records storage facility, and delivered a full inventory of records to the client. CI Information Management’s expert staff assisted the client by integrating their records policy and procedures into a records storage solution that met all their needs. The result:
- Improved patient confidentiality
- Converted file storage space to productive office space
- Increased employee productivity and satisfaction
- Improved customer service
CI Information Management is a full-service records storage and document destruction company. We offer tailor made solutions for a wide range of records management needs. We focus on security and access issues created by poor records management and disposal. Want to know how we can help you? Contact us today at (509) 586-6090.